Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Policy
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Policy As part of measures and commitments towards the protection of the environment and the safety and
health of employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, and the rest of the stakeholders in the day to day conduct of business, management and the Board of Directors of Exodus & Company (Pvt) Ltd accepts, as its duty and responsibility, the promotion and upholding of high standards of sustainability,
safety and quality in the conduct of our business activities.
The company has embraced innovation, technological development, health and safety of people and care for the environment, as the base for sustainable and safe delivery of projects for our customers. Our vison and passion for improving the quality of life of our stakeholders drive us to do our best in
protecting the environment and offering quality products and services to our stakeholders.
In pursuit of our sustainability, safety and quality policies and objectives, we remain committed to:
- Complying with applicable legislation, regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Preventing, monitoring and controlling occupational incidents, ill health and injuries in the
- Protecting the environment as well as promoting resource efficiency, preventing pollution and
life cycle thinking in all our activities.
- Satisfying the needs of our customers and meeting their expectations.
- Raising awareness amongst employees, contractors, suppliers, customers and interested
parties with respect to quality, environment and safety policies and procedures.
- Making this SHEQ Policy a framework for setting and reviewing SHEQ objectives and targets.
• Ensuring this SHEQ Policy is available to the public and communicated openly with all
- Reviewing, periodically, the SHEQ Policy at defined intervals and implementing changes as
necessary for continual SHEQ performance improvement.
- Conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 “Quality Management Systems”; ISO
14001:2015 “Environmental Management Systems” and ISO 45001:2018 “Occupational Health
and Safety Management Systems”
Management and the Board of Directors shall review this policy annually and ensure it is implemented
in its entirety.