A place To Call Home
This is a mixed-use and integrated housing development on 202 hectares of land. The project comprises of 1700 housing units, 500 garden apartments, 30 industrial stands, a regional commercial centre, a medical centre, 5 schools and many other social amenity provisions.
Our role was the construction of a bituminous surfaced road network of 30km, construction of a bridge as well as the reticulation for water and sewer of 40 km in length each. The project, which was commissioned in August 2012, was completed on 31 December 2014.